Eliminate risks and digitize your freight forwarding business
- A Freight forwarder plays an integral role in the global
- Freight forwarding involves all types of transport like SEA,
Land, Rail and Air. The majority of the movement of goods happens through Sea.
- There are many factors that affects the Freight forwarding
business like cargo loss, cargo rerouted, cargo released to wrong party, non-receipt of
documents. When this happens the freight forwarder becomes liable and being held by other stake
holders in the business like shippers/customers, Liner, customs authority or ports.
- Freight forwarders who are not digitally equipped will be at
major risk to any of the mishap that may happen during the transport of goods
- A freight forwarding software gives complete control of
freight business by arresting the errors due to incorrect documentation and providing clear
visibility of P&L.
- ZEALIT Shipping ERP's freight forwarding module handles end
to end operations of a freight forwarder and comes with an user friendly interface to handle
shipments via sea or air along with customs clearance.
- ZEALIT is a centralized application that connects carriers,
shippers and other stake holders of business for smooth exchange of data and documentation for a
transparent execution of forwarding business.
- The system gives ability to manage customer & vendor
contracts, send customer quotations, issue BL and generate invoice in a single click
- ZEALIT enables the freight forwarding business to manage
multiple branch locations and reduces total operational cost by optimizing revenue & margins.
- Reach Aggrandize to understand the capabilities of ZEALIT
Shipping ERP; Contact for a demo: firstname.lastname@example.org